What is arthritis?
The word arthritis is used to describe pain, swelling and stiffness in a joint or joints. Arthritis isn’t a single condition and there are several different types.
Around 50 million people in Nigeria are thought to have arthritis. It can affect people of all ages – even children and teenagers. Some forms of arthritis are more common in older people.
If you have pain in or around a joint or joints that doesn’t go away after a few days, you should see a doctor. Finding out what’s causing your pain is key to finding the right treatment and self-help options.
Although there’s no cure for arthritis, treatments have improved greatly in recent years and, for many types of arthritis, particularly inflammatory arthritis, there’s a clear benefit in starting treatment at an early stage.
It may be difficult to say what has caused your arthritis. There are several factors that can increase the risk of each type of arthritis. It could be that the genes you inherited from your parents or grandparents made you more likely to get arthritis.
Arthritis can make life tough by causing pain and making it harder to get about. The symptoms of arthritis can vary from week to week, and even from day to day. Many types, such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, are long-term conditions.
However, with the right treatment and approach you can manage your symptoms.
General Symptoms Include:
- Joint pain
- Joint tenderness
- Joint swelling
- Joint redness
- Joint warmth
- Joint stiffness
- Loss of joint range of motion
- Many joints affected (polyarthritis)
- Joint deformity
- Both sides of the body affected (symmetric)
- Loss of joint function
COMPLICATIONS OF ARTHRITIS
Rheumatoid arthritis increases your risk of developing:
- Osteoporosis. Rheumatoid arthritis itself, along with some medications used for treating rheumatoid arthritis, can increase your risk of osteoporosis — a condition that weakens your bones and makes them more prone to fracture.
- Rheumatoid nodules. These firm bumps of tissue most commonly form around pressure points, such as the elbows. However, these nodules can form anywhere in the body, including the lungs.
- Dry eyes and mouth. People who have rheumatoid arthritis are much more likely to experience Sjogren’s syndrome, a disorder that decreases the amount of moisture in your eyes and mouth.
- Infections. The disease itself and many of the medications used to combat rheumatoid arthritis can impair the immune system, leading to increased infections.
- Abnormal body composition. The proportion of fat to lean mass is often higher in people who have rheumatoid arthritis, even in people who have a normal body mass index (BMI).
- Carpal tunnel syndrome. If rheumatoid arthritis affects your wrists, the inflammation can compress the nerve that serves most of your hand and fingers.
- Heart problems. Rheumatoid arthritis can increase your risk of hardened and blocked arteries, as well as inflammation of the sac that encloses your heart.
- Lung disease. People with rheumatoid arthritis have an increased risk of inflammation and scarring of the lung tissues, which can lead to progressive shortness of breath.
- Lymphoma. Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of lymphoma, a group of blood cancers that develop in the lymph system.
A Natural Solution for Supporting Healthy Muscles & Joints –
Delivers quick and confirmed results in as little as 7-10 days –
Contains two patented ingredients for joint health –
Nearly 5x more clinically effective than glucosamine and chondroitin The ability to move is often something we take for granted until that ability is decreased, or limited.
Move freely and support joint comfort and flexibility with Forever’s latest and most clinically advanced joint and muscle supplement. What are you waiting for?
The ability to move is often something we take for granted. With Forever’s latest and most clinically advanced joint and muscle supplement, you can move freely and get support for joint comfort and flexibility.
NEM®, an all-natural food-sourced ingredient taken from eggs, delivers chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, glycosaminoglycans and key proteins like collagen. This patented ingredient has published studies that show it supports a healthy range of motion, enhances joint comfort and flexibility, promotes healthy cartilage, decreases stiffness in joints, and promotes fast recovery from exercise—basically everything your joints have been begging for!
We further increased the benefits in this breakthrough formula by adding curcumin from turmeric – and not just in any form – but a version that uses a proprietary, patented emulsification technology, BioCurc. This technology increases curcumin’s bioavailability by 200%–allowing your body to absorb and utilize it more fully. This natural herb
s has been trusted for thousands of years to support joint health and provide antioxidant benefits.
Advanced, natural joint health support
• Lubricates and cushions joints
• Promotes proper joint function
• Supports skin hydration
• Gluten free
ALOE HEAT LOTION
.After a long, active day, we all know the misery of tired, aching muscles. Now you can stretch no further than to grab a tube of Aloe Heat Lotion!
This emollient, oil-in-water lotion contains warming agents to make it the ideal massage companion for tired, strained muscles and dry skin. Aloe Heat Lotion is a pH-balanced, lubricating lotion designed for a soothing, relaxing massage. The deep penetrating power of Aloe Vera will help bring your aching muscles fast relief due to stress and tension, or after sports or that extra hard workout!
• Soothing relief after sports or working out
• Suitable for children and adults
• An ideal massage lotion
The HALF PACK AT DISCOUNT PRICE
ZAMBIA= K 1,500
CAMEROON= 50,000 CFA
We recommend 2month Pack for Complete and Full Treatment for Arthritis and Joint Pains
The FULL PACK AT DISCOUNT PRICE
ZAMBIA= K 2,700
CAMEROON= 80,000 CFA
Note; Improvement is assured within 7 to 10 days
This Arthritis 2in1 Therapy will be delivered to you by our agents across the country with payment on delivery, However, the effectiveness within 7days of taking the therapy is guaranteed
Fill the Form Below to Order for the 2in1 Arthritis Therapy
We will contact you within 24hrs to acknowledge your request, Kindly answer our call or text when you see it
Click on the whatsapp Image below to chat with us