Organic Method to Flush Out Staph Aureus Completely
Staph infections are caused by staphylococcus bacteria, types of germs commonly found on the skin or in the nose of even healthy individuals. Most of the time, these bacteria cause no problems or result in relatively minor skin infections.
But staph infections can turn deadly if the bacteria invade deeper into your body, entering your bloodstream, joints, bones, lungs or heart. A growing number of otherwise healthy people are developing life-threatening staph infections.
Treatment usually involves antibiotics and drainage of the infected area. However, some staph infections no longer respond to common antibiotics.
Skin infections caused by staph bacteria include:
- Boils. The most common type of staph infection is the boil, a pocket of pus that develops in a hair follicle or oil gland. The skin over the infected area usually becomes red and swollen.If a boil breaks open, it will probably drain pus. Boils occur most often under the arms or around the groin or buttocks.
- Impetigo. This contagious, often painful rash can be caused by staph bacteria. Impetigo usually features large blisters that may ooze fluid and develop a honey-colored crust.
- Cellulitis. Cellulitis — an infection of the deeper layers of skin — causes skin redness and swelling on the surface of your skin. Sores or areas of oozing discharge may develop, too.
- Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome. Toxins produced as a result of a staph infection may lead to staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome. Affecting mostly babies and children, this condition features a fever, a rash and sometimes blisters. When the blisters break, the top layer of skin comes off — leaving a red, raw surface that looks like a burn.
Also known as a bloodstream infection, bacteremia occurs when staph bacteria enter a person’s bloodstream. A fever and low blood pressure are signs of bacteremia. The bacteria can travel to locations deep within your body, to produce infections affecting:
- Internal organs, such as your brain, heart or lungs
- Bones and muscles
- Surgically implanted devices, such as artificial joints or cardiac pacemakers
- Watery Sperm (Azoospermia)
- Abdominal Pain
- Internal Heat
- Rashes, Itching,
- joints Pain
- Warm-like movement in the Body
Septic arthritis is often caused by a staph infection. The bacteria often target the knees, shoulders, hips, and fingers or toes. Signs and symptoms may include:
- Joint swelling
- Severe pain in the affected joint
Many people carry staph bacteria and never develop staph infections. However, if you develop a staph infection, there’s a good chance that it’s from bacteria you’ve been carrying around for some time.
These bacteria can also be transmitted from person to person. Because staph bacteria are so hardy, they can live on objects such as pillowcases or towels long enough to transfer to the next person who touches them.
Staph bacteria are able to survive:
- Extremes of temperature
- Stomach acid
If staph bacteria invade your bloodstream, you may develop a type of infection that affects your entire body. Called sepsis, this infection can lead to septic shock — a life-threatening episode with extremely low blood pressure.
Why Didn’t the Antibiotics work?
That was how I started my personal research. The simple truth is, I discovered that infections like staphylococcus, gonorrhea, syphilis, Chlamydia etc. now have resistance to antibiotics.
That means, common highly powered antibiotics will not have much effect on the bacteria and microbes that causes infections.
To make it even worse, when you continue using this antibiotics and you are not getting a positive effect from it, you are putting yourself at an increased risk of getting more infections that resists antibiotic treatment like – MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus).
INTRODUCING THE FOREVER INFECTION 3IN1 THERAPY:
Propolis is a resin-like material made by bees from the buds of poplar and cone-bearing trees. Propolis is rarely available in its pure form. It is usually obtained from beehives and contains bee products. Bees use propolis to build their hives.
Propolis is used for Staph Aureus, diabetes, cold sores, and swelling (inflammation) and sores inside the mouth (oral mucositis). It is also used for burns, canker sores, genital herpes, and other conditions..
Propolis seems to have activity against bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It might also have anti-inflammatory effects and help skin heal.
Propolis is a resin-like material from the buds of poplar and cone-bearing trees. Propolis is rarely available in its pure form. It is usually obtained from beehives and contains bee products.
Propolis has a long history of medicinal use, dating back to 350 B.C., the time of Aristotle. Greeks have used propolis for abscesses; Assyrians have used it for healing wounds and tumors; and Egyptians have used it for mummification. It still has many medicinal uses today, although its effectiveness has only been shown for a couple of them.
Propolis is used for canker sores and infections caused by bacteria (including tuberculosis), by viruses (including flu, H1N1 “swine” flu, and the common cold), by fungus, and by single-celled organisms called protozoans. Propolis is also used for cancer of the nose and throat; for boosting the immune system; and for treating gastrointestinal (GI) problems including Helicobacter pylori infection in peptic ulcer disease. Propolis is also used as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
People sometimes apply propolis directly to the skin for wound cleansing, genital herpes and cold sores; as a mouth rinse for speeding healing following oral surgery; and for the treatment of minor burns.
ALOE BERRY NECTAR/ALOE VERA GEL
- Aids in cleansing the digesting system.
- Powerful anti-oxidant.
- Cranberry are known to reduce kidney and Bladder dysfunctions.
- Beneficial for those with kidney and Urine infections.
- Aids the detoxification of skin and Liver.
- It Helps to reduce the problems of Asthma & Ulcers.
- It is also beneficial for Womb and Low B.P. people.
The 3in1 Therapy is Very Powerful and Effective in Flushing out the Stubborn Staph Bacteria from the bloodstream completely without Recurrence and has no Side Effects
One of our Client Said this!
THESE PRODUCTS ARE CERTIFIED BY:
The Discount Price:
One Month Pack
GHANA= 600 GHc
UGANDA= 500,000 UGX
Two Month Pack for Complete Treatment
GHANA= 1,100 Ghc
UGANDA= 950,000 UGX
The 3in1 Staph Therapy will Be Delivered to You Upon Your Request and The prescription will be Sent to you Immediately you receive the therapy.
Mode of Payment: We offer Payment on Delivery to any part of Ghana and Uganda
Fill the Form Below to place your Order for the 3in1 Infection Therapy
We will contact you within 24hrs to acknowledge your request, Kindly answer our call or text when you see it
Click on the whatsapp Image below to chat with us