Revealed... the NEW Organic Way to Boost Your Sperm Count
What Is a Normal Sperm Count For Fertility?
Low sperm count means that the fluid (semen) you ejaculate during an orgasm contains fewer sperm than normal. A low sperm count is also called oligospermia (ol-ih-go-SPUR-me-uh). A complete absence of sperm is called azoospermia. Your sperm count is considered lower than normal if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen.
Having a low sperm count decreases the odds that one of your sperm will fertilize your partner's egg, resulting in pregnancy. Nonetheless, many men who have a low sperm count are still able to father a child.
Sperm count can be important if you’re trying to conceive a child. An abnormal sperm count may also indicate an underlying health condition.
If you’re trying to conceive naturally, a healthy sperm count is often necessary. Even though it only takes one sperm and one egg to get pregnant, more healthy sperm will increase your chances of pregnancy each month.
Even if you aren’t trying to conceive, your sperm count may be an important measure of overall health. One study found men with a low sperm count were more likely to have a higher percentage of body fat (bigger waistline and higher BMI) and higher blood pressure than men with higher sperm counts. They also experienced a higher frequency of metabolic syndrome, or higher chance of developing diabetes, heart disease, and stroke.
For these reasons, if you’re diagnosed with a low sperm count, your primary care doctor may want to evaluate your testosterone levels, lifestyle, and overall health.
SYMPTOMS OF LOW SPERM COUNT
The main sign of low sperm count is the inability to conceive a child. There might be no other obvious signs or symptoms. In some men, an underlying problem such as an inherited chromosomal abnormality, a hormonal imbalance, dilated testicular veins or a condition that blocks the passage of sperm may cause signs and symptoms.
Low sperm count symptoms might include:
- Problems with sexual function — for example, low sex drive or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area
- Decreased facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosome or hormone abnormality
The production of sperm is a complex process and requires normal functioning of the testicles (testes) as well as the hypothalamus and pituitary glands — organs in your brain that produce hormones that trigger sperm production. Once sperm are produced in the testicles, delicate tubes transport them until they mix with semen and are ejaculated out of the penis. Problems with any of these systems can affect sperm production.
Also, there can be problems of abnormal sperm shape (morphology), movement (motility) or function.
Low sperm count can be caused by a number of health issues and medical treatments. Some of these include:
- Ejaculation problems.
- Certain medications
- Antibodies that attack sperm.
- Undescended testicles.
- Hormone imbalances.
- Defects of tubules that transport sperm.
- Tobacco smoking.
- Emotional stress.
- Weight. (Obesity)
Take Natural Products That Will Increase Your Sperm Count
The following supplements increase sperm count and male fertility issues.
- D-aspartic acid (D-AA). Experts believe this amino acid is related to low sperm count because men with fertility issues have lower levels of it. Studies show that taking this acid as a supplement can raise testosterone levels. If hormonal issues are the cause of your low sperm count and motility problems, this supplement may help.
- Vitamin C. This powerful antioxidant protects your body's cells from oxidative stress, which leads to deterioration of cells. Oxidative stress can contribute to anything from heart disease to cancer. Studies show it may also lead to infertility. One study showed that taking 2,000 milligrams of vitamin C per day for two months increased sperm motility by over 90% and doubled sperm count. It also decreased the amount of damaged sperm by more than half.
- Vitamin D. Studies show that people deficient in vitamin D are more likely than others to have low testosterone levels, which could lead to lower sperm count. One study showed that taking vitamin D for a year increased testosterone levels significantly.
- Ginseng. Studies have shown that ginseng extracts can increase sperm count in humans. The use of Panax ginseng has demonstrated an increase in sperm mortality and density. Using ginseng boosts nitric oxide synthase and nitric oxide productions, which are closely related to the healthy functioning of the sperm. Another added benefit of ginseng is to preserve the ejaculated sperm
- Zinc. Studies show that zinc supplementation increases both sperm count and testosterone levels, but only in those already deficient in it. However, too much zinc in semen may damage sperm, so further study is needed to determine the exact dosage and application for this use.
- Maca root. One preliminary study showed that taking maca root powder daily for four months improved both motility and sperm count. However, more study is needed.
- Coenzyme Q10. Early studies show that using this supplement increased sperm counts by about 17% and motility by over 50%. However, more study is needed to determine if this supplement leads to more live births or simply better sperm counts.
Forever Sperm Count Booster is a natural formula that works perfectly. It combines all the natural ingredients for boosting sperm count listed above. Well endorsed across the globe and has no side effect.
"What a great herb ! I feel like it is the perfect gift for couple with infertility issues. I am a counselor who works with couples with infertility concerns, and have found this herb to be extremely helpful for me and for my customers.
I have been recommending and encouraging all my clients to order your pack. With your wealth of experience and techniques you have delivered hope for anyone who is struggling to get pregnant!
You are welcome to use my testimonial on your site if you like."
Dr Charles D.
My wife and I have been trying to raise a family for 15 months but there was no success. We tried series of mixtures but the condition kept worsening. I decided to consult a doctor in a government hospital, he advised me to run a sperm analysis which I did.
I was devastated after being told by my fertility specialist that my sperm count was 5 million per milliliter. I used all the antibiotics that were prescribed but there was no improvement.
I decided to read through the internet, after much research and dozens of hours reading infertility related articles and posts online, I found SPERM BOOST PACK! I never believed in anything western medicine because of my experience and thought all the other stuff was a hoax.
But I was soon glad to be wrong as I used the herb. After one month of trying, I went for a test and that how my low sperm count increased to 30 million. I screamed at the lab and my wife became pregnant that same month and we had a beautiful healthy boy.
Nine months after that, she got pregnant again and gave birth to another perfect little boy.
I would recommend anyone with an open mind get SPERM BOOST PACK. It just might be the answer to your prayers. Thank you for everything you have done for me!"
Mr Ajani S.Ikotun, Lagos
WE ARE CURRENTLY ON PROMO WHICH RUNS FOR THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS. The price of the booster pack goes back to N58,000 which is the normal price. Your best option is to book your order NOW
You missed out!
1 Month Pack --- N49,000 (Instead of N55,000)
The 2month Pack is the Recommended Treatment for Severe Case
2 Months Pack ---- N90,000 (Instead of N100,000)
Fill the form below to place your order now....
We Pride Ourselves In Confidentiality Which Is Why You Need To Supply the information above To Place Your Order Now. You will only pay when these products have been physically brought down to your door step face-to-face by our courier company.
Take advantage of this Special Offer through our Pay on Delivery Service. Once you send order request, you have signified that you want the products to be delivered to you. You will receive an SMS to confirm your Order.
NOTE: Pls Kindly respond to any SMS you receive, else We Will Not Deliver To You.
We understand the importance of PRIVACY. We will package this product very well and no-one else but you will understand what this package is all about.
3 Reasons why you have to get your Sperm Boost Therapy!
I will personally coach you step by step on how to get effective result when using the products pack through my Educative Email Series.
A unique Products Usage Guide will be sent to you after product purchase.
COACH OLUWOLE CHARLES
Fertility Health Coach